Here are some hilarious “what’s the difference between” jokes that are sure to make you laugh.
Table of Contents
Make your audience laugh with these funny “what’s the difference between” jokes
Is there anyone who doesn’t enjoy telling (and hearing) a good joke? Some people love short jokes, while others love “what do you call?” One category of jokes, however, has some of the funniest jokes around: “what’s the difference between” jokes.
These jokes capture the humor (and cheekiness) of comparing everyday objects and situations. Let the laughter begin as you read on. You’ll find plenty of knock-knock jokes for kids here if your children are looking for some laughs, too.
- Is there a difference between a good joke and a bad joke?
- Is there a difference between a hungry pirate and a drunken pirate?
In one, the stomach rumbles, in the other, the tummy tumbles.
- Is there a difference between mitosis and escaping prison?
Both require splitting from cells.
- Is there a difference between an alligator and a crocodile?
There will be one later and one in a while.
- What’s the difference between a Zippo and a hippo?
There is one that is really heavy and one that is a little lighter.
- Is there a difference between ice cream and your advice?
Ice cream was requested.
- How are bird flu and swine flu different?
Tweets require tweeting, oinks require oinking.
- Is there a difference between a poorly dressed man on a unicycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle?
- How are humans and frogs different?
Unlike humans, frogs croak constantly.
- Is there a difference between love and marriage?
Despite the fact that love is blind, marriage is an eye-opener.
- Is there a difference between a good idea and a bad idea?
What do you think.
- Ignorance versus apathy: what’s the difference?
It doesn’t matter to me and I don’t know.
- Is there a difference between a $20 steak and a $55 steak?
The 14th of February.
- Can you tell the difference between a cat and a comma?
The first has claws at the end of its paws, while the other is a pause at the end of a clause.
- Is there a difference between a man and a computer?
A computer only needs to be told once what to do.
- How do scratch-and-sniff books differ from witch’s books?
There is a book of smells and a book of spells.
- Is there a difference between a house and a mansion?
A total of 13 million dollars.
- How does the Grinch differ from a liar?
It’s one thing to live on a fictional mountain, and quite another to live on a fictional mountain.
- How does a broken clock differ from a weatherman?
When a clock is broken, it is right twice a day.
- Is there a difference between a $20 ring and a $200 ring?
You messed up so badly.
- Is there a difference between the first three letters of the alphabet and a rare blood type?
See, one is ABC and the other is AB?
- Do tight shoes and the mailman have anything in common?
There is no difference; both make your dogs bark.
- Is there a difference between a 3K and a leaky sink?
The first is a little run, while the second is a little run.
- How are chemistry jokes different from physics jokes?
Occasionally, chemistry jokes can be humorous, but physics jokes are more entertaining.
- How does a calculator differ from a flaky friend?
Calculators can be relied upon.
- Is there any difference between a pair of genes and a pair of jeans?
Hereditary; the other helps her prepare.
- How do pianos and tunas differ?
Tunas can be pianoed, but tunas cannot be pianoed.
- Torpedoes versus loose lips: what’s the difference?
There is no difference; both sink ships.
- Is there a difference between a greedy person and a shrimp?
Shellfish are selfish; selfish people are shellfish.
- How do roast beef and pea soup differ?
It’s okay to roast beef, but you can’t pee soup.
- Is there a difference between a teacher and a cynic?
You get answers from a teacher; you get questions from a cynic.
- Can you tell the difference between a baby carrot and a tangerine?
There is one that is small and orange, and there is another that is small and orange.
- When you argue with someone, what’s the difference between a pencil and them?
There is a point on the pencil.
- How do hopeless romantics and Italian exterminators differ?
Romance chases one, Rome ants chase the other.
- How is a merry-go-round different from someone caught in a lie?
They both go in circles until they are stopped.
- Is there a difference between a pirate and a jeweler?
Watching the seas is one thing, but watching the watches is another.
- Is there a difference between a good week and a great week?
When your spouse is away on business.
- How are ducks and dine-and-dashers different?
Bills are taken care of by ducks.
- How are spring rolls and summer rolls different?
The seasoning they use.
- When it comes to a good night, what makes it different from a great night?
The next morning, how you tell the story.